Digital marketing aims to promote products and services on one or more digital media such as: social media marketing, search engine marketing (google, bing, yahoo, etc.) youtube and email marketing.
A strong digital campaign will help in several ways:
- raising brand awareness
- introducing future users to your goods and services
- turning customers into loyal consumers to buy more
- positive impressions help spread the word about you on social networks
- shorten the path to the customer by presenting the right offers at the right time
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DIGITAL MARKETING?
STRATEGY OF PERFORMANCE ON THE INTERNET
These are just some of the steps that need to be taken in implementing a good marketing campaign:
- creating a marketing plan (where and how to implement the campaign)
- content marketing strategy (writing quality texts)
- publication of texts on other portals (portals that have authority)
- creation of video clips, gif or jpg banners
- creation of a google adwords campaign (choice of keywords, intensity)
- appearance on social networks (facebook, instagram, youtube)
- rental of advertising space on well-known internet portals
- creating a mail campaign (designing the text, collecting emails, sending)
- SEO site optimization, better positioning on Google search
- monitoring of all types of advertising as well as measuring the effects of each of them
The goal of site optimization is to make your site as well positioned as possible for all those search phrases that can bring you some conversion. A site that is optimized in the right way brings with it an increase in traffic. And most importantly, it is the visit of those who need your service or product. And therein lies the greatest power of SEO site optimization – it directly affects the increase in sales and inquiries for the product/service you offer.